Issues with swipe elite plus

Moderators: Swipe, amol

naranvs2001

Postby naranvs2001 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:57 am

I have recently purchased swipe elite plus from flipkart. Overall a very good piece of hardware. However I am facing issues with cellular network reception. Also the phone gets hot on the top half (near camera and front panel)

1. The phone suddenly loses signal and it is unable to make or receive calls. It happens very frequently.
2. When travelling I am receiving 100's of cell broadcast messages even after disabling this under message settings.
3.overall signal reception is very poor. I have tried with other phones as well. When there is 100% signal on other phonez swipe elite plus shows only 60-70%.

Appreciate if someone could provide any hints to solve these issues.

naranvs2001

Re: Issues with swipe elite plus

Postby naranvs2001 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:32 pm

The problem with signal loss is affecting very badly. My phone is not reachable most of the time. Request you to kindly do some fix for this.I have tried the same sim in slot 2 which support only 2G and it works fine. Without proper signal reception in SIM slot 1 I can't use 4G or calls. In this conditions this phone just becomes an expensive toy for kids. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible if you have any courtesy to your customers who trusted you and invested their hard earned money. I am not asking for any fancy features or higher version of Android. Proper signal reception is the most basic feature for a phone.

Thanks for your understanding.

irfan

swipe elite plus no proper responce

Postby irfan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:04 pm

have brought swipe elite phone in the month of November 2015 . i have given for repair on 28.11.16 at RC SERVICE POINT Reference no KARMYSRCS - 30 the phone delivered on 14.1.16 , again on 18/2/16 Reference no KARMYSRCS 55 delivered on 19.1.16 again on 10/06/16 Reference no KARMYSRCS 134 till date i have not received the phone . I am calling ur swipe customber every day there no response wait for a week . IS your company is making me fool .I DONT WANT THE PHONE ANY MORE ?
THE PHONE HAD BEEN SERVICE CENTER FOR 92 DAYS .

Bradjak

Postby Bradjak » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Most likely the problem is that inside your broadcast you are loading the element to check values. This would mean multiple calls to the database with every draw.

Return to “Bugs & issues”